Saturday 29 September 2012

May I have this dance?

Hello everyone,

So when we last left off I was heading off to JTA for a shift. This week was packed full of fun and exciting things and I can't wait to tell you all about it.

Lets start with Monday:
Today was Zaks birthday so we all went to Kitty's (it's a bar, a very small bar and it's Irish apparently). There were a few people there that I know which is always exciting:
  • Zak 
  • Melanie
  • Jojo
  • Brian
  • Boomer
  • Laura
  • Carlos
  • Todd
  • Chris Byrd
  • Mike Lusk
  • Lauren
  • Elizabeth
  • Ben
It's always exciting when there is a big enough group and I know people. We all drank, played pool danced and then left around 1:30. It was a fun night up until around the end, when things happened that made it not so magical but oh well, this isn't the time or place to talk about it! I came home, talked to my mummy and then went to sleep. 

Tuesday: 
Today I woke up at 8am to a ka-jillion texts and facebook messages, everyone was worried with a status I had posted the night before and I ignored them all and went back to sleep. It's now just before 12pm when I wake up and I jump in the shower, acknowledge the world and I decided to go to Magic Kingdom with Alison to try and keep my mind of other things. While we were there we saw "Dream Along with Mickey" (DAWM), Peter Pan (who was AMAZING! But more of that later), Minnie and Mickey (Minnie knew us which was exciting) and the princesses. After that Alison had to go to work so I was by myself which was okay. I watched "Celebrate A Dream Come True" Parade (CADCT) and saw Peter Pan again, followed by Tinkerbell and Periwinkle and lastly Tiana and Naveen. It was a lot of fun and I'm glad I went. I then hopped on a bus and went over to Studios and watched "Fantasmic!" before coming home to bed.

Now lets talk about why Peter Pan was so fantastic! Well first of he spent a good 5 minutes with Alison and I talking and signing our books, and because he is my favourite I left the first page of my book for him and he wrote "Once Upon A Time..." and on the last page he wrote "The End..." before he signed it which was AWESOME! He taught Alison and I how to crow and we pointed to Neverland.

I went back and seen him later on his last set, and he remembered who I was and spent another good 5-10 minutes with me. I told him i knew what had to go at the end of my story book which was a map to Neverland which he proceeded to draw for me, and then we took more pictures before I got a picture of me blowing him a kiss. It was fantastic and then he even gave me a super big hug!
DREAMS COME TRUE! 

My Map to Neverland!

Kisses!

The beginning of my new autograph book!

He actually kissed my hand!!!

Wednesday: 
Today I woke up and went to Magic Kingdom again to do some character hunting and some waltzing. After the previous day of waltzing with Naveen I wanted to see how many other characters I could watlz with and I got a few considering I got there around 1ish:
  • Eric 
  • Peter Pan!!!
  • Mickey Mouse
  • Aladdin 
  • Buzz Lightyear
  • Naveen

Fish Faces and Erics Killer Whale

 We waltzed!

With the boss!

This is my favourite! 

Camel Dance before a waltz.

Spinning with Buzz.

 All the charcters I waltzed with today.

I also watched DAWM, CADCT, saw the princesses again, "Move It, Shake It, Celebrate It!" (MISICI). Today was fun and I loved waltzing with all the characters! Especially Peter Pan, when I asked if he would dance he said okay but I would have to teach him, so I told him where to put his hands and I must've put them the wrong way around because he goes "NO! You're making me the girl and I'm not a girl you are!" And he corrected our hands before we danced! He even twirled me like a princess, it was MAGICAL! After MISICI I jumped on a bus and went to studios again to see Melanie for the last part of her shift and then I came home and went to sleep.

Thursday:
Today I slept in, woke up, jumped on a bus to studios met up with Zak and them jumped in a car bound for Tampa! I finally left the Disney bubble! Today I went to "Howl-O-Scream" at Busch Gardens in Tampa which was fantastic. I went through EVERY SINGLE HOUSE including the one with clowns, however I don't know what it looked like as I kept my head down, eyes shut and grabbing onto Zak for dear life. When we finally got out of the house they looked at me and I was shaking and crying and I didn't even see the clowns, I just heard them and could feel them next me. However I did go through and I was brave but NEVER again! I walked through all the scare zones and didn't really get scared, you could see them and when you're walking towards them you can see what they are going to do, but it was fun and I got photos! I found a few Justin Bieber look-a-likes also which was funny! I also went on a rollercoaster which was FANTASTIC and I loved every second of it. I got home around 2:30am and went straight to sleep.

My quarterback 
- He found my instagram and is now following it..

She was a little weird.

Ahhh - you're not scary.

"Sir my face is up here..."

End of the night - even my yard glass made the photo.

Beiber look alike who went to grab my ass, and later brushed up on me.

Zak and I - best friend who even tries to pose like me!

Princess pose, I liked this guy. 

Today aka Friday: 
Today I'm back at work after 4 fantastic days off, I really don't want to go, but I have to. I need some money - the paycheck isn't going to be pretty next week and I'm running out of food... Eep. Probably should've planned it a little better. Maybe I'll extend the next 2 days or something. However it is time for me to go to work, I'll come back and edit this post and add all the photos in when I get home.

Until next time,
Stay Magical
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment