Saturday 6 October 2012

It's October?

Hello!

So I can't believe it is October already! Time is absolutely flying past now! Before I know it I will be on a plane heading to Maryland for Thanksgiving! So what is new I hear you ask?

Since my last post not even 2 weeks ago not a lot has happened. We have a new bus company that started on the 1st of October and it is just as sucky as the previous one. I haven't encountered that much of a problem with them yet (touch wood) and hopefully it stays that way.

I have a very busy month ahead of me:

  • 9th - Date with Melanie
  • 12-14th - Matt's down 
  • 16th - Happy Hallowishes fireworks cruise
  • 23rd - Mickeys Not So Scary Halloween Party
  • 29th - Fantasyland Cast Preview :D 
  • 31st - Melanie's Halloween Party
As you can see I wasn't kidding about the month ahead. I'm super excited but at the same time very nervous for the fact that time is going to fly because I'm so busy. Other than that I haven't been up to much, I unfortunately have become sick with a flu that has been going around our apartment which sucks, but I'd rather get it now and have it gone by the time Matt gets here, so that's a slight plus I guess. 

That is really all for now I guess.

Until next time
Stay Magical
xx

PS: 90 Days until I go home! The countdown is on!

No comments:

Post a Comment