Wednesday 17 October 2012

Matt's here finally!

Hello everyone!

So picking up from where I left off, I went on a dinner date with Melanie and then that weekend Matt came down literally for 48 hours and we spent the whole day at Magic Kingdom meeting characters, going on rides, watching parades and shows, seeing a proposal and just having an all around good time. We even got to have a look at the new Fantasyland while he was down! I also went to Universal for the first time and it was for Halloween Horror Nights. I had one of the best nights and it was because of one of the scarezone scarers and our semi conversation regarding my princess pose and being in the wrong park. Aside from all of that not much has been happening, this is really more of a photo post than a word post, so I think I will just end it here and just go straight into the pictures.

Until next time,
Stay Magical
xx
Halloween Horror Nights
HHN - Don't stand like that, you're in the wrong park. 

HHN - Why yes, I am friends with Alice. 

HHN - if you come any closer I will kiss you

HHN - Rufians

Date Night with Melanie
Date night with Melanie 

That's our ride!

View from the balloon 




 View from the balloon 

View from the balloon  

View from the balloon  
 
Matts Visit 
View from the bedroom 

Matt and I with the boss

Matt and I with Minnie 

Matt and I with Tiana and Naveen 

Matt and I with the castle 

 Matt and I with the castle 

I feel like this should be a Disney poster 

Peter asked if I would be his princess, and then we went for a walk <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment