Tuesday 25 December 2012

Merry Christmas!

Hello,

So it's Christmas and I got spoiled rotten by my roomies. Today I received:

  • Peter Pan Traditions Figure from Alison
  • Tinkerbell Pillow and hand drawn Vinylmation of Peter Pan from Lena
  • Mickey Mouse Photo Frame from Caitie
  • Scarf, Bracelet and Necklace from Calyn
  • Alice In Wonderland T-Shirt, Mug and Book from Allison 
As you can see I was very spoiled!! I also worked and was 2 hours late which really sucked but I can't do anything about it and there is no point worrying. After work I came home and took a quick nap before I headed down to Boardwalk to see a friend who works at the ESPN Bar. Before I went in there I stopped in at Yacht and Beach and Boardwalk resorts to see their gingerbread decorations and they were FANTASTIC. Also because I had never been to Boardwalk I took a stroll and watched to magicians who completely captivated me, before I headed to ESPN. While there I had a few tasty yum yums before I left and was introduced to Star Wars by my friend at their house. Yes you read right, finally I watched the first Star Wars film (and by first I mean Ep. 4) and I did not fall asleep. Hooray.

That is really all that has happened so far this week. I'm almost in single digits until I go home. Eep. It's getting close now, I need to start packing up everything.

Until Next Time
Stay Magical
xx











No comments:

Post a Comment