Sunday 9 December 2012

December Blues

Hello!

So we last left off with my Winter Formal, well that has now been and gone and it was fantastic and then it was December. Now I'm partially glad that it is December because it means I'm so much closer to home, but at the same time it's very saddening as it feels like I only arrived yesterday. I just don't understand where this year has gone. It's crazy!

So what have I been up to since formal? Not a great deal, I have been living on the curbside at work which is nice, I get to hang out with the valet guys and they make the time out there go quickly. I have been really lazy and instead of visiting parks I have been catching up on my sleep. I have also recently become a crazy party animal which means I'm going out 2 nights a week - Mondays and Thursdays with my best friend Zak and his girly Celeste. They are quite cute together.

We just go to a local bar and have some drinks and dance and I pretty much just have the time of my life, and try not to think about the fact I only a month left before I have to say see you later and leave my Neverland.

I really wish there was more I could say but that's all that has been happening this week. It is officially 26 days until my program ends and I'm finally going to spend the day at Universal on Friday with Courtney and Billy who I haven't seen in weeks. I'm also going to dinner on Monday night to Park Fare with my roommates, so I can finally get a nice photo to go in my frame I brought on Black Friday - we also finally put our christmas tree up in our apartment.

I have a few things I want to do before I head home like go to a Mickeys Very Merry Christmas Party (which end in 2 weeks, so I have to get my butt into action), I have my ICP Graduation on Wednesday which I'm really excited about, and I have to go and see my best friend Darth Vader and get a photo of my giving him a hug and a kiss on the side of his helmet, as well as a few more photos with Sweetums (a girl can never have too many with her best friend!) I also wouldn't mind getting a few more with some other friends on my days off. I'm going to be very busy over the next 2 weeks.

Until next time,
Stay Magical.
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment