Tuesday 8 January 2013

Land Down Under

Hello,

Well I am home safe and sound back on the Gold Coast. Hooray.

My flights were long but I managed to sleep on them both and for my LAX-AUCK I was upgraded to Skycouch, the journey from AUCK-BRIS was plain Economy and it was a big change!! I will be going back in September in Premium Economy or Skycouch that's for sure!

The food was good for airplane food, and when I landed in Australia, Mum, Aaron and Nan were there to surprise me, which was exciting!!

There really isn't much else to talk about right now, just trying to get over jet lag and all that jazz. We did Christmas when I got home and I got spoiled again:
  • One Tree Hill Season 1, 2 and 3
  • Alice In Wonderland
  • Cinderella
  • Lady and the Tramp
  • A Pass to Dreamworld 
  • A Swavorski necklace 
  • $30 Gift Card
I would say I did quite well this year.

Well, until next time.
Stay Magical
xx

Heading Home

Good Morning NZ

Supper - Chicken and Potato

Breakfast - Omlette

Hi Little Brother! 

Breakfast - Fruit Salad

I've missed this kid! 

I'M HOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment