Saturday 12 January 2013

Life Post Disney

Hello,

So I've been back in Australia now for a few days and today I went back to my old theme park with my brother. It made me realise how much I missed Disney and how much the Gold Coast has not changed. It was great to see my family and catch up with old friends, but it just makes me miss Disney SO much more. I didn't believe people when they told me about the Post Disney Depression. It sucks let me tell you, moving on however.

I finally got my brother to go on Tower Of Terror for the first time which was exciting and surprise surprise; he liked it! We walked out, the lines were way too long to do much, not Disney long, but at least Disney had things to keep you entertained in the ques.

I also went out to lunch and to the beach yesterday with my EBF; Jesse! It was fun to catch up with him, and it is the kind of friendship where nothing had changed even though we hadn't seen each other in over a year.

I'm going to leave you with some pictures and whatnot, as for my blog, I'm not entirely sure if I will keep updating now post Disney, if I do, I do if I don't, I don't. In the chance I don't update again, I just want to say thank you for coming on this journey with me. I hope you had as much fun as I did writing about it, and when I go back in September, I'll be sure to post something then.

Until Next Time,
Stay Magical.
Xx

Home Sweet Home 

He is younger than me yet taller! 


















 Not in Disney Anymore..







No comments:

Post a Comment