Thursday 29 November 2012

Winter Formal

Hello everyone.

So since my last post has occurred not much has happened, I have been opening at work all this week and was lucky enough to get 2 days of instead of 3 as normal. This week however my apartment celebrated "Fakesgiving" as we weren't all together for Thanksgiving and then last night we had our college program winter formal and it was themed as the Imagination Celebration and there were some very special guests there:
  • Alice and The White Rabbit
  • Mad Hatter
  • Princess Aurora
  • Carl
  • Russell
  • Captain Hook
  • Peter Pan and Wendy 
Clearly I had to get in line to have my photo with Peter and I even crowed with him. Then it was off to see the Hatter and I did the Little Teapot Dance with him, and he sang the words. It was a lot of fun. Then I caught up with the roomies and took some photos before we headed home as we were all tired.

Today I did nothing except sleep and watch TV - it was a perfect day off. I also got my package from my Mummy which included Tim Tams, Freddo Frogs and Cadburys chocolate, I'm all set for the next 5 weeks to pass quickly so I can see her again! And the sibling of course. My roommate also told me today she was talking to Peter Pan and his crazy stalkers and I am NOT one of them, but that they actually like me which was nice and he loves me back. Needless to say my day was made!

That's really all that's happening at the moment, everyone is gearing up for Christmas and then New Years, I have to start getting ready to ship some things home, which I'm partially dreading cost wise, but I'm sure I'll figure it out.

Until Next Time
Stay Magical.
xx

Peter, Wendy and I 

 Mad Hatter and I doing the Teapot Dance

 Mad Hatter and I 

Roomies

Princess 

UP House

"Did Someone Say Adventure?"

My Roomie

Delta Gammas

Ready for Formal

Princess Pose :)

No comments:

Post a Comment